“To laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, ~~To leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded~~”
Ralph Waldo Emerson
What are we doing?
- Well, at IDI, we don't use jargon to explain what we do, and we don't do those sneaky overheard expenditures or hide behind some funny terms and conditions.
- We hate charity; we love empowerment and social entrepreneurship
- We are working to end poverty and build community based economies
If you support our work, you wont find sneaky euphemistic vocabulary or make-believe statements and any of those nasty staff. We believe in empowerment and sustainable social entrepreneurship.
- We are farming diverse crops and end hunger thereby combating food and nutritional insecurity
- We are farming animals to make available a sustainable source of animal protein and ensure the consumption of balanced diets in neglected and marginalised communities
- We empower poor people with knowledge and practical skills to become successful agribusiness persons, creating jobs, and improving the economy and kill poverty
- Governance, transparency and public accountability: We participate to expose institutional wasteful spending; corruption and systems that do not just work, but also hurt and abuse the poorest of the poor.
- Early Childhood Development through Community based Childcare centres